DermaFrac™ Micro-channeling System
“In my opinion, the most exciting new aesthetic skin care treatment to emerge in the last 10 years.”
Introducing DermaFrac™ the patent-pending, dermal micro-channeling system that offers simultaneous delivery of infused ingredients in a pain-free, no downtime treatment that can be administered by an aesthetician.
An alternative to fractional laser treatments, DermaFrac™ offers the added benefit of active infusion of topicals without anesthesia and at a lower cost.
Designed expressly to drive topical solutions to penetrate deeper into the tissue, DermaFrac™ creates micro-channels to the DE junction while simultaneously infusing topicals to this all-important tissue layer.
By combining precisely calibrated needle penetration and unprecedented infusion capability, DermaFrac™ takes infusion technology to a whole new level.
The Science Behind DermaFrac™
DermaFrac™ offers the best infusion of the best topicals for the best results.
1. A precision-controlled hand piece with an insertable cartridge containing a high-grade infusion solution rolls across the skin under vacuum.
Vacuum-assisted occlusion places the skin under tension for a pain-free treatment. More importantly, it assists the needle tips to penetrate uniformly to maximize the delivery of the topical infusion solutions into the skin.
2. The micro-channels create pathways for introducing the infusion solution into the area of the skin that is most beneficial to the natural rejuvenating process.
3. The depth of the needles has been carefully selected so that the channels are created to form pathways to the dermal-epidermal (DE) junction and just above capillaries and nerve endings. This ensures no bleeding or pain.
Perfecting the science of topical serums for skin rejuvenation.
At Genesis Biosystems, we design and build systems that get exciting results for our customers and their clients. The topical solutions we have developed maximize the skin rejuvenation process. Their viscosity and molecular size are specifically designed to deliver greater penetration. Our goal is simple: maximum results for your clients and maximum profits for you!
- heat issues and the complications and expense of laser treatments.
- the extra step and inefficiency of delivering topicals separately into the skin.
- risk for darker skin types.
- the need for anesthesia.
- high-grade active ingredients to the dermal layer including peptides, skin lighteners, hyaluronic acid moisturizers, and a clarifying complex.
- effective procedures with a pleasant client experience.
- repeat customers and more profits.
DermaFrac™ is available with two optional modules for a totally customized configuration:
1. Crystal-Free Microdermabrasion relies on constant vacuum pressure to perform an even and effective peel rather than requiring the practitioner to apply pressure. This makes the procedure easier to perform for the practitioner and gives the patient outstanding results. The BioBarrier™ disposable tip design eliminates cross-contamination. The abraded surface is completely surrounded by vacuum, ensuring that all cells and bacteria are whisked away, leaving the skin clean and healthy.
2. LED Therapy emits a higher energy than other LED therapies, allowing for a shorter treatment time. In addition, the CoolBreeze™ air flow provides patients with cool, comfortable treatments. The LED lights are available in red and blue for customized treatments. Red LEDs (627nm) are generally indicated for use in dermatology for the treatment of superficial, benign vascular and pigmented lesions. Blue LEDs (415nm) are generally indicated to treat dermatological conditions and specifically indicated to treat moderate inflammatory acne vulgaris.
Is Microneedling Really the Next Big Thing? – Plastic Surgery Practice, July 2014
DermaFrac™ Fractional Infusion Technology (FIT) featured by the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) – April 2014
Deeper Treatments for Gorgeous Summer Skin – The Skinny Magazine, July 2011
Review of DermaFrac™ by The Consulting Room Magazine – May 2011
DermaFrac™. Turning Back The Hands Of Time by Louis Silberman - InWithSkin Magazine, 2011
DermaFrac™ Press Release – March 2011